1. The Cash Out option is available on selected events, market types for both pre-match and live "In-play" betting on single and multiple bets.
2. When requesting a Cash Out a time delay is in place, should a price change or a market becomes unavailable then the Cash Out request may be denied.
3. Once a Cash Out is successful the bet is settled immediately. The final results of the original bet will have no effect on the Cash Out amount.
4. Players with an active bonus campaign cannot make use of the Cash Out option.
5. Babibet cannot guarantee that the Cash Out option will be available on your selection. When Cash Out is available pre-match and we do not cover or we stop covering the event in Live Betting, then Cash Out would become unavailable once the event starts or when our Live Betting coverage stops. Cash Out is not available when a market is suspended.
6. Babibet reserves the right to remove all or part of the Cash Out feature for any customer or group of customers where it has reasonable grounds to believe that the customer or group of customers is misusing Cash Out by frequently using the feature to take advantage of pre-event price movements and closing their bets through the Cash Out feature before the event has started.
7. Babibet will not be responsible if the Cash Out option is not available due to technical reasons and bets will stand as originally placed during any such period.
8. Babibet reserves the right to accept or decline any bet/wager requested for any sport, competition, market or bet type that is included in the Cash Out feature.
9. Babibet reserves the right to amend, suspend or remove the Cash Out feature (or any part of it) at any time for any event, fixture, market or customer. Any bets placed on such events, fixtures or markets will stand as originally placed.
10. Babibet reserves the right to reverse the settlement of a Cash Out if the bet or a market is settled in error.