1. Log into your Babibet account and make your desired selection as usual. The bet will be added to your bet slip.
1.1. The Broker Service feature can be activated both for Pre-Match and Live events.
2. You can see the maximum bet for the given selection in your Bet Slip.
3. Enter the desired higher stake in the field. A new window will appear – you can use it to input the minimum odds you are willing to accept for this stake or to send a message to the trader who will work on your bet.
3.1. If the window does not appear, immediately contact Babibet’s Customer Support.
4. Your bet will now have a “Pending” status in the My Bets section, as it will not be confirmed yet. A real trader will start working on it immediately.
5. The trader may contact you via the communication field in case they have some information or need to ask you a question regarding your desired high bet. This field is basically a chat room that you can use to communicate directly with the trader working on your bet.
6. The displayed stake and odds will automatically update if the trader has a new offer for you.
7. Once you are satisfied with the offer our trader has created for you, click the “Confirm” button. The trader will then finalize your bet.
7.1. Keep in mind that even though you have confirmed the bet, the trader still has the option of rejecting it. You will be promptly notified in case this occurs.
7.2. The trader may choose to confirm a large stake partially or all at once. This can be seen in your Bet Slip.
8. Your confirmed bet will now have a “Running” status and an ID in the My Bets section.